?

Log in

Head High and Tears Dry

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> previous 10 entries
visit tracker on tumblr

October 31st, 2020


09:06 pm - Friends Only

After some thought I've decided to make this journal Friends Only. If you're seeing me for the first time, comment to be added (if you can't think of anything to say, just put a smiley so I know you're not a psycho or a bot ;P ) if you're an existing friend, comment to stay on my list. I'll be checking back in about a week, and people who haven't commented will be removed. Just ignore this if you'd like to drop off my list. No hard feelings =) I just want this journal to be a bit more exclusive.

Thanks guys    x   hope everyone's having an awesome day.
Current Mood: calmcalm

(11 comments | Leave a comment)

December 24th, 2010


03:38 pm
hey guys,

i'm sorta rehauling my life and i need to take a break from here, at least for a little while. love you all    x

(6 comments | Leave a comment)

December 15th, 2010


09:53 pm - i whip my hurr back and forth
Guys I FEEL SO GREAT TODAY! like i can take on the world and whip that bitch xD

i haven't felt this good in a long time. no particular reason, just making plans for the future and what i'm going to be. I feel like i can do and have anything i want, the world is one big open opportunity.

and i just want to say THANK YOU for everyone who reads my lj and comments and gives me internet huggles when i'm having a shitty day (which is most of the time lol) i want you to know that i really love you guys, and some days you're all that keeps me afloat ♥
Current Mood: jubilantjubilant

(5 comments | Leave a comment)

December 4th, 2010


07:28 pm - I'm a star, yeah, a superstar xP


You are The Star


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised


The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.


Current Mood: bouncybouncy
Tags:

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

December 1st, 2010


02:44 am - Two hundred and thirty one statements

Ludicrously huge meme nicked from raven_tiger 
Just bold each statement that applies to you. :)
Bug me about any of my answers, I don't mind xD

1. You are female.
2. You are in high school.
3. You dropped out of high school.
4. You graduated within the last 5 years.
5. You live on your own.
6. You live within 20 minutes of your best friend.
7. You live within 20 minutes of the last person you kissed
8. You live within 20 minutes of your ex
9. You have hugged someone in the last 72 hours.
Read more...Collapse )
Current Mood: boredbored

(6 comments | Leave a comment)

November 18th, 2010


10:14 pm - And I'm like, Forget Yooououou~~~
ok guess what the most exciting part of my day has been? one of my favourite fashion bloggers has a formspring and we ended up online at the same time, so she has answered like 3 of my questions in real time!!! xD Coolest. Experience. Ever.

Yes, i'm a dork and a fangirl and this is AWESOME! :D :D :D

in other news, i should really wash my hair.
Current Mood: excitedexcited

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

November 16th, 2010


07:06 pm - Te Amo
I choose not to be annoyed that bicuriosity / bisexuality is trendy these days. Because a superficial, conditional acceptance of queerness is better than no acceptance at all.


Current Mood: blankblank

(3 comments | Leave a comment)

04:13 pm - yay someone new to stalk
from a new facebook friend's status:

"I'm not the girl with pastel nail polish, or giant sunglasses, or gladiator sandals. I'm the girl with a sense of style."


even though i've been known to wear big bug-eye sunglasses now and then, i think this statement is really awesome. not because she's dissing popular fashion, but because she's disowning it for herself, because it doesn't fit with her sense of what style. also, i *cough* may have gone through her photo albums *cough* and NOT ONCE is she doing the duckface!

okay, yes, i've met someone awesome. now how to make her my friend without creeping her out ? :-/
Current Mood: drunkdrunk

(Leave a comment)

November 14th, 2010


03:52 pm - What if...
1. Put your iPod (or MP3 player, iTunes, etc.) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW RIDICULOUS IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag one person for each of the songs that reminds you of them (or just people you want to read this :).


I have to say this is done on my old mp3 player since the new one's had a stroke :( i can't fit on all my music so i just plopped a few things onto it randomly... in retrospect, i need to both update and widen what i listen to :P

1 - IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Read more...Collapse )
Current Mood: chipperchipper
Tags:

(1 comment | Leave a comment)

November 10th, 2010


07:22 pm
i ship it
Glee spoiler...Collapse )
bitches heard me right.

Current Mood: ecstaticecstatic
Tags:

(10 comments | Leave a comment)

> previous 10 entries
> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com